We respect your privacy
- Liquor Loot Pty Ltd ACN 611 794 560, holder of NSW packaged liquor licence number LIQP770016971, which is trading as Whisky Loot (“Whisky Loot”) respects your privacy and the need to safeguard your privacy. Whisky Loot adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how Whisky Loot will collect your Personal Information, and how it will store and deal with that information.
- In this policy, the words “Personal Information” mean any information that Whisky Loot holds which is identifiably about you.
Collection of Personal Information
- Whisky Loot will, from time to time, receive and store Personal Information which you enter onto its website, including but not limited to your name, date of birth, email address, and the address to which you wish to have products delivered.
- In addition to the basic information referred to in clause 2(a), Whisky Loot may also collect additional information at relevant times such as (but not limited to) when you provide feedback, respond to surveys or promotions, and/or provide financial or credit information.
How Whisky Loot will use personal information
Subject to any applicable law, Whisky Loot may use Personal Information to provide you with information such as in regard to the products that it intends to provide to you as part of a package that you have purchased from Whisky Loot, or that it is offering in any month, and any of its updated products and services, special offers, and so forth. Whisky Loot may also:
- use your Personal Information to improve its product by better understanding your needs. In order to do this, it may send you surveys or request your feedback. You may elect not to receive such communications; and
- share information that you provide with its partner distilleries in order to allow them to improve the products and services which they offer consumers.
Security of Personal Information
- Whisky Loot is committed to ensuring that the information that you provide is secure and will put reasonable security measures in place to safeguard and secure all Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding the above, although Whisky Loot takes measures to protect Personal Information and against unauthorised disclosures of that information, you acknowledge that the exchange of Personal Information is at your own risk and that Whisky Loot cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to it.
- You acknowledge that Whisky Loot does not control the security systems of third parties to whom your information is provided. While Whisky Loot will only work with partners whom it considers reliable, you will have no claim against Whisky Loot due to any of your information being accessed from any database operated by a third party.
Complaints about privacy
Complaints about privacy should be sent to email@example.com with as much detail as possible. Whisky Loot will respond promptly to any written complaint that it receives.
Third Party Websites
Whisky Loot’s website may have links to third party websites and products. If you access those links, you acknowledge that they are for convenience only and that no warranty is offered in relation to how Personal Information will be treated by the operators of those websites and/or parties offering those products.
Collection of Information to comply with laws
Whisky Loot may require you to provide any information that it is required to provide to competent authorities in order to provide alcoholic products, including but not limited to proof of your age and health information, and may refuse delivery if you do not provide this information.